Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Dance

Still working out the moves on this one...



I say I love You, yes I say it's true. I tell You I love You, but is this something I do? I say I love You, yes I say it's true. I tell You I love you, but is this something I do? I say I love You, yes I say--

He says He loves You, yes He says it's true. He tells me he loves You and it sounds like he does it too. He says he loves You, yes he says he loves You. He says he loves You and it sounds so true. He says He loves You, and He says...

Life is a dance, just a dance.
Life is a dance, so dance.
Life is a dance, just dance.
Life is a dance, let's dance with You.

I wanna dance like You so I can dance towards You.
I wanna dance towards You so I can dance with You.
I wanna dance with You, so I will dance with You,
And we'll dance forever, and for and ever.
And we'll dance forever, and for and ever.

We will dance with You because we love You.
We will dance with You.
Clunky at first, smooth with practice, we will dance into the abyss.
We will dance this romance like it's our last chance to show You, we love You.

Life is a dance, just a dance with You. Let's dance.

No comments: