Sunday, December 9, 2007

What I Want

I am listening to a Donald Miller podcast thing about his new book, Let Story Guide You (by now you can tell his is one of my favorites), and he is talking about writing out what you want, your year to be like, your life to be like, and how these things can create your story, how God wants us to live better stories, like one more pleasing to Him. So lets write some of my wants out, especially since I know the new year will be here soon.

I want to write more, for God, for anyone who may know Him more through words He helps me put on paper.

I want to work on my friendships, to be a better friend.

With that I want to be more selfless.

I want to work on all aspects of my faith, on every relationship I have with God and Christ.

I want to continue to see Christ everyone, and in everything, like in Tv, movies, and literature, and music, and nature.

I want to be more involved in some sort of community.

I want to be more altruistic.

I want to help this world, literally, hands on somehow; if it be writing, so be it. If not, so be it.

I want to spend more time with God.

I want to be more confident in my writing.

I want to communicate better with everyone.

I don't want to waste a moment.

I want to figure out what I want to do when in comes to physical health and Kaiser.

I want to read more, and retain more when I read. The Bible in particular.

No comments: