Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Dear Friend

Dear Friend,

I just don't know what to do about us. A great part of me wants to move toward you, but who you have been is causing something in me to resist. I am standing here looking at you, unable to move.

My soul doesn't belong here you know, in California. It doesn't really belong in WA if we are going to be technical, because we know it belongs with God (key word, longs to be with God). But there is a Garden of Eden feel and look to the NW and it feels like that is one of the closest places to heaven I can find on Earth.

You can't change so quickly you know, who you were I mean, and I don't think I can really help you. I think it is something you and God need to work on alone. I think if you really want to be diving deep and not splashing around in the kiddie pool, you've got to do it--I can't, I won't, do this for you, I won't push you in. You need to let Jesus pull you under, into Him, deep inside. You got to let Him pull you in. I just don't think I will have much affect...

Plus I have been and still am and still am in the same spot you are about to be in, in the swimming deep part. Consciously making that decision more often. Swimming to Him is something I have to do on my own (with Him). And it is something you have to do on your own. Alone time with Christ. It does us all so much good.

But I wish you well, on this trip to find yourself. And maybe when we know ourselves (in Him) a little bit better, we will run into one another somewhere in the deep abysses of His love. Something will cause us to be together again, just as surely as something is causing me to stand still right now. We will swim to one another soon!

See You Soon,
Zoe

No comments: